How to Plan a Class Reunion
The Reunion Planning steps that you need to know
FIRST QUESTION: Plan it Yourself or Hire a Professional?
- Attendance is greater and response is more attentive when organized by alumni.
- Camaraderie of working with an alumni committee
- Charge lower ticket prices
- Keep any new information acquired when reconnecting with alumni
- Decide on and select your own entertainment and decorations
- Keep any remaining cash for your next reunion.
- Gratification of having put on a fabulous event, brought people together and saved money.
- Up-front costs are covered.
- Less financial risk.
- Professionals have a variety of databases to use for locating people.
- Have relationships and choices of many venues
- Handle all accounting, including registration, ticket purchases and bills.
- Manage other costs as postage, decorations, entertainment
- Handle the registration table and reunion day logistics